1. I wish this was my own picture from our garden. However I do buy fresh spinach..this is a gratitude topic...Hooray for Spinach. A favorite vegetable steamed, raw in salad, I even put it into a smoothie...just enough to keep 'm guessing.
A nutrient dense food.
2. I did take this picture...this is a gratitude for summer picture.
My location is not so favorable as to weather...you 4 seasons extreme people may join in with the Hooray for Summer..opposite of icy weather.
Even though I snapped this pic, I kept overlooking it...but add some effects from Picas...and hummm, I like it.
I love the color of these cone flowers, naturally and with this boost of color they are fun, too.
The other thing about taking photos of my own: going to the places I go. I enjoy some very favorite spots.
Stay tuned for more summer pictures...fun treatments and natural.
3. This is another of those summer vacation times...I went to lunch with 3 different friends.
Hooray for foods from Vietnam, Mexico and China...my guess Americanized, but still yummy.
4. Art Day... this is not me...but she is doing what I like to do...only I did my artwork indoors at an easel this week.
5. Hooray for Blogging Friends. This has been another great week, meeting new friends, and keeping in touch with you.
Thanks for coming to my posts, commenting and making your post so great to visit.
Hooray for you!
Hummm. Read all about it, hahaaahahhaaa.
Did you go out to lunch for fun?
Do you paint, draw, sketch, scultp?
Blog excessively? (hahahhahhahahaa, is there such a thing?)